Can you tell the difference between a conflict and harassment?
Workplace bullying and harassment situations often masquerade as conflict. But they aren’t. It turns out that applying a conflict resolution model to a bullying or harassment situation makes the problem worse.
Cost: $35/person (group rates available)
Length 1 hour
Format: Instructor facilitated self study
Access information: Course access granted at the beginning of each week.
In this 1 hour program we will discuss the differences between a conflict model and a bullying elimination model and how we can use elimination models to resolve both conflicts and harassment situations ethically and effectively.
3 learning objectives
1) The difference between a conflict resolution model and a bullying elimination model
2) How a behavioral elimination model works
3) How to use the elimination model to resolve both conflicts and bullying/harassment
Who should take this course?
- Managers & leaders looking to improve their skills
- HR professionals (HRCI, SHRM, HRPA, CHRP, AHRI) looking to learn more effective ways of addressing this problem.
- Certified Diversity Executive (CDE) and Certified Diversity Professional (CDP) seeking re-certification from The Institute for Diversity Certification (IDC).
- Life Coaches and Conflict Coaches (ICF)
- Florida Labor and Employment Lawyers
- Certifed Legal Managers (CLM)
Continuing Education Credit: 1 hour
You can select an HRCI, SHRM and/or a general certificate. If you would like to self certify this course for continuing education self study credit for HRPA, CHRP, AHRI IDC, ICF, CLM or CPLP credit, select the general certificate option. See our certifications page for more information
This program can be taught to groups (see group discount page). This online course can be combined with a live facilitated discussion. This course is ideals for managers as part of a leadership development training. Contact us for more information or to schedule a course.
Jennifer Hancock is the author of The Bully Vaccine and founder of Humanist Learning Systems. Her approach to bullying is unique in that she teaches the science of HOW to get a bully to stop using operant conditioning. Her approach has been endorsed by psychologists and other professionals who deal with bullying on a regular basis. Additionally, her experience as a leader in both the corporate and non-profit sectors makes her an ideal guest for just about any type of audience.
“I recommend this course to others. This course explains the difference between conflicts and bullying in the work place, how to recognize the difference and how to correct the inappropriate behavior.” – P. Jilek
Money Back Guarantee:
If for any reason you are unhappy with the course, or don’t pass the final exam, you may request your money back within 15 days
Courses start weekly. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for group rate