Reality Really Matters
This session will help you learn how to answer the three most important questions for any strategy. What is your real problem? What is really causing it and what will really work to solve it?
Cost: $35 (contact for group rate)
Length: 1 hour
Format: Instructor facilitated self study
Access information: Course access granted at the beginning of each week.
Strategies are important. They help us know what we are working on, why we are working on it and most importantly, how. The problem is, not all strategies are effective.
In order to give yourself the best chance of success, it is important to take several steps to ensure that your strategy is reality based. This session will help you learn how to answer the three most important questions for any strategy. What is your real problem? What is really causing it and what will really work to solve it?
1) 1 simple technique to ensure you focus your real problem and not a proxy problem
2) 6 critical thinking skills necessary to ensure your strategy is reality based
3) How to evaluate your alternatives scientifically
1) Understand how to develop, influence, and execute strategies for managing organizational change
2) Be able to participate in strategic decision-making and due diligence activities
3) Knowledge of strategic planning process, design, implementation, and evaluation
4) Understand how to do a cost benefit analysis
“It was very thought provoking.” – J. Masek
“I was able to finish it uninterrupted! What a great program that was!! Do you have other webinars that dive a little more deeply into the content?” – L. Willey
“I did enjoy the course as it helped me get back to basics….like not working on the wrong problem, which I know many people do.” – J. Coleman
Who should take this course?
- Anyone who does strategic planning
- Leaders interested in improving their outcomes
- Change Management Professionals
- Human Resources Professionals (HRCI, SHRM, AHRI, CHRP, CHRL, CHRE)
- Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP)
- Life Coaches and Conflict Coaches (ICF)
- Certified Legal Manager (CLM)
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDIT: 1 HOUR
This course is approved through HRCI (E-Learning) for business credit, and through SHRM (Self Paced E-Learning). You can select a HRCI, SHRM and/or a general certificate. If you would like to self certify this course for continuing education self study credit for HRPA, AHRI, CHRP, IDC, ICF, CLM or CPLP credit, select the general certificate option. See our certifications page for more information
Jennifer Hancock, author of The Humanist Approach to Happiness and founder of Humanist Learning Systems is no stranger to the world of strategy development. She has overseen the transformation of mergers and acquisitions teams for a half billion dollar company and the successful growth of statewide non-profit organization. Her secret – reality based strategy development. In this session, she will share with you techniques and tips that will help think more effectively about the problems you face.
This is a 1 hour online program. You can study at your own pace but still have access to the instructor to ask questions, interact with your fellow students and more. All participants will be required to take an online test to receive their certificate of completion. You will have one week from the start of the course to complete these materials.
To participate in this course you will need Internet access and the ability to view youtube style videos. The course will work on home computers and tablets such as the iPad.
Money Back Guarantee
If you are unhappy with the course, or don’t pass the final exam, you may request your money back within 15 days
Groups of 5 or more are eligible for a discount. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org