Learn how to combine humility, compassion and personal responsibility into an effective communication strategy so you can focus on collaboration instead of combat.
A lot of conflicts in the workplace are either misunderstandings or miscommunication. These go unresolved, fester and start to interfere with the work that needs to be done because of lack of trust and interpersonal anger.
To help fix these problems we are going to discuss how to re-humanize the people you are having communication problems with so that you can fix the problem ethically, effectively and compassionately. The goal is for both of you to feel good about the relationship again.
Cost: $35 (contact for group rate)
Length: 1 hour
Format: Instructor facilitated self study
Access information: Course access granted at the beginning of each week.
This 1 hour course will provide participants with:
- An understanding of the role compassion and dignity play in effective communication
- How to think differently about difficult conversations
- Concrete strategies to use when you find you are not being understood.
Who should take this course?
- Anyone hoping to improve interpersonal relationships
- Leaders looking to improve their communication skills
- Human Resources Professionals (HRCI, SHRM, AHRI, CHRP, CHRL, CHRE)
- Certified Diversity Executive (CDE) and Certified Diversity Professional (CDP) seeking re-certification from The Institute for Diversity Certification (IDC).
- Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP)
- Life Coaches and Conflict Coaches (ICF)
- Certified Legal Manager (CLM)
Continuing Education Information:
This course has been approved by HRCI (E-Learning) and by SHRM (Self Paced E-Learning). Upon completion of the course you can select a HRCI, SHRM and/or a general certificate. If you would like to self certify this course for continuing education self study credit for HRPA, AHRI, CHRP, IDC, ICF, CLM or CPLP credit, select the general certificate option. See our certifications page for more information
This is a 1 hour online program. You can study at your own pace but still have access to the instructor to ask questions, interact with your fellow students and more. All participants will be required to take an online test to receive their certificate of completion. You will have one week from the start of the course to complete these materials.
This course is ideal for anyone interested in change management.
To participate in this course you will need Internet access and the ability to view youtube style videos. The course will work on home computers and tablets such as the iPad.
About the Instructor:
Jennifer Hancock is one of the top writers and speakers in the Humanist world today. Author of The Humanist Approach to Happiness and The Bully Vaccine. Jennifer has the ability to combine science, philosophy and common sense into actionable intelligence.
Jennifer has a background in animal training and psychology. In this course she will teach you how unlearning occurs so that you can better understand how new behaviors are adopted.
Money Back Guarantee
If you are unhappy with the course, or don’t pass the final exam, you may request your money back within 15 days
Group Discount:Groups of 5 or more are eligible for a discount. Please contact us: https://humanistlearning.com/contact-us/