This bundle pulls together 8 courses for a total of 9 3/4 hours of content to teach you how to effectively, ethically and compassionately deal with conflict while still being professional.
6 of the courses are approved for HRCI & SHRM continuing education hours (6.75 hours). for one low discounted price. If you were to take all these programs separately, it would cost you $220. By bundling them, you save $44.
Bundle Discount Price: $176
Length: 9 3/4 hours to complete
Format: Instructor facilitated self study
Access information: Course access granted at the beginning of each week.
The following 4 courses are approved for HRCI E-Learning programs and SHRM self-paced E-Learning credits.
- How to De-escalate Conflicts Using Science – 1 hour
- Bridging the Generation Divide – 1.5 hours
- Why Conflict Management Doesn’t Work When the Problem is Bullying – 1 hour
- Ending Harassment & Retaliation in the Workplace – 1 hour
- Preventing Passive Aggressive People from Wreaking Havoc – 1 hour
- How to Humanistically Handle Bad Bullying Bosses – 1.25 hour
This bundle also includes 2 courses that offer general certificates of completion
- Uncovering and Controlling Your Unconscious Bias – 2 hours
- Socratic Jujitsu: How to Win Arguments Without Arguing. – 1 hour
Total learning time: 9 3/4 hours for $168 ($18.05/hour)
Continuing Education Credit: 6.75 hours
Completion of this bundle offers HRCI & SHRM credits and the program on Ending Harassment has been approved by the FL Bar for CLE for 1 hour of credit. Additionally you can request a general certificate of completion if you would like to self certify this course for continuing education self study credit for CHRP, HRPA, IDC, ICF, BCBA or CPLP credit. See our certifications page for more information.
HRCI Credit: 6.75 hours, SHRM credit: 6.75 hours, General Credit 9.75 hours
Money Back Guarantee
If you are unhappy with the course, or don’t pass the final exam, you may request your money back within 30 days