This is a compilation of 7 of Jennifer Hancock’s books dealing with the subject of conflict management from a humanistic perspective. These books are companions to online courses offered at Humanist Learning Systems and contain the transcripts of those programs for easy home reference.
The books are all written by Jennifer Hancock, founder of Humanist Learning Systems.
This book will help you learn a science-based approach to conflict resolution and help you understand how compassion can help resolve workplace behavior issues. Being able to reinforce organizational core values by modeling respectful conflict resolution behavior in difficult situations is an added bonus.
Introduction – On Being Professional
Part 1: What is Conflict
– Book 1: How to de-escalate conflicts using behavioral science
– Book 2: What conflict management doesn’t work when the problem is bullying
Part 2: Communicating Humanistically
– Book 3: Bridging the generational divide: Millennials vs. Boomers
– Book 4: How to win arguments without arguing: Socratic Jujitsu
Part 3: Dealing with Harassment, Bullying and Passive Aggressive People
– Book 5: Ending harassment & retaliation in the workplace using science
– Book 6: How to prevent passive aggressive people from wreaking havoc in the workplace
– Book 7: How to humanistically handle bad bullying bosses