Strategies are important. They help us know what we are working on, why we are working on it and most importantly, how. In order to give yourself the best chance of success, it is important to take several steps to ensure that your strategy is reality based. This program will help you learn how to answer the three most important questions for any strategy.
1) 1 simple technique to ensure you focus your real problem and not a proxy problem
2) 6 critical thinking skills necessary to ensure your strategy is reality based
3) How to evaluate your alternatives scientifically
- This program is available as a DVD or streaming video through Amazon – free for Prime members
- Or as a certified online course through Humanist Learning Systems: https://humanistlearning.com/realitybaseddecisionmaking/
- It is also available as a paperback or ebook: http://amzn.to/2FmAmix
- Or as an audiobook: https://www.audible.com/pd/B07B162D2J/