This online training is designed to help your supervisors learn how to stop bullying, harassment and retaliation in the workplace using behavioral psychology techniques.
This is not your standard harassment training that covers the law but doesn’t provide your staff with actionable intelligence. Instead, this course teaches them about harassment behavior, how to manage it using behavioral science so that they can gain control, and actually protect themselves and their staff if/when it happens.
Courses can be customized to your organization. Please contact Jennifer Hancock at email@example.com for more information or call 727-231-4862 to schedule your training or request more information.
Basic Online Edition
The basic course includes a unit on sexual harassment and the law and a unit on how to end harassment and retaliation in the workplace using behavioral techniques. This training lasts anywhere for 1 1/2 to 2 hours depending on which edition you choose (General, California, Maine)
>10 participants – $36/person (10% off)
>50 participants – $32/person (20% off)
>100 participants – $28/person (30% off)
>500 participants – $24/person (40% off)
$15 if provided through organizational LMS (no Q&A support)
Comprehensive Supervisor Edition
This program is takes 4 hours to complete and includes:
- Sexual Harassment & The Law
- What is bullying/harassment and why does it happen
- Costs and consequence – why this matters
- Understanding the dynamic (behavioral psychology)
- Why it is so hard to stop/getting it to stop using operant conditioning
- Reporting and responding effectively
- How to support staff
- $135/person – if 10 or more
- $120/person if 50 or more
- $105/person if 100 or more
- $75/person if delivered through organizational LMS (no Q&A support)
Courses can be customized to your organization. And our CA version of this course includes information on both AB 1825, AB 2053 and SB 396 changes to CA Law Please contact Jennifer Hancock at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or call 727-231-4862 to schedule your training or request more information.