Founder Jennifer Hancock has made a most of her programs available as audio books.
- Bridging the Generational Divide: Millennials and Boomers: Humanistic Communication Strategies to Help Bridge Generational Divides
- Ending Harassment & Retaliation in the Workplace
- How to De-Escalate Conflicts Using Behavioral Science
- How to Handle Cranky Customer Problems Using Behavioral Science
- How to Win Arguments Without Arguing:: Socratic Jujitsu
- Planning for Personal Success: A Humanist Approach
- Reality Based Decision Making for Effective Strategy Development
- Why Bullies Bully and How to Stop Them Using Science
- Why Conflict Management Doesn’t Work When the Problem is Bullying
- Principles of Humanistic Leadership
- How to Humanistically Handle Bad Bullying Bosses
- How to Prevent Passive Aggressive People from Wreaking Havoc in the Workplace
- Why is Change so Hard?
Review of Jen’s Audio Books
“I like that each section is succinct, practical, and tangible. There’s a non-nonsense/cut to the chase about your books. So I can go for an hour walk and I’ve probably listened to a complete book and armed with insight and action. You talk to the listener as a human being, you are funny, I love the way you laugh at certain ideas that you are about to say, so basically you don’t take yourself seriously, yet you come across as powerful. The way you talk sounds like you are probably ad-libbing parts which makes it engaging. I love the personal stories… so you are indeed human and people piss you off too.” – H. Dunnett