This program will help you learn how to use behavioral science to respond to conflict and other interpersonal problems in a way that will actually fix the problem. It will help you learn how to stand your ground while still being compassionate and avoid getting drawn into other people’s drama.
Can behavioral science help us learn how to respond to conflict so we can be happier and more effectively help solve our problems without getting drawn into unnecessary drama? Yes it can and Jennifer Hancock, author of several award winning books and founder of Humanist Learning Systems will teach us how. She specializes in humanistic management and programs focused on how to stop bullying and harassment using science. Her insights on how to combine philosophy and science to help solve our problems more effectively have helped countless people all over the world.
This program is based on behavioral psychology and discusses how your responses impact other people so that you can choose a response that will help you stand your ground while still being compassionate about the problem that needs to be solved. The goal of this program is to help you learn how to use the science of behavior to respond professionally even in situations where the people around you are freaking out.
1) Learn a science based approach to conflict resolution
2) Understand how compassion can help resolve workplace behavior issues
3) Be able to reinforce organizational core values by modeling respectful conflict resolution behavior in difficult situations
This program is available as:
- a certified online course: https://humanistlearning.com/de-escalate-conflicts/
- A streaming online video – free with Amazon Prime: http://amzn.to/2FVmWhW
- A DVD: http://amzn.to/2GfEYKX
Coming Soon – paperback, audiobook and ebook