This is a free course – log in as a guest
- What is Ruthless Compassion
- Ruthless Compassion and Manners
- Ruthless Compassion and Relationships
- Ruthless Compassion and Eating Disorders
- Ruthless Compassion in the Workplace: Lazy Co-Workers
- How to deal with compulsive spending
- How to deal with wayward teens
- How to deal with an alcoholic spouse
- Dealing with Debt and Bankruptcy
- Don’t Settle for the Wrong Person
- Does everything happen for a reason?
About the Instructor:
Dr. Marcia Sirota is a Toronto-based psychiatrist, specializing in the treatment of trauma and addiction. She studied philosophy and dance at the State University of NY in Purchase, New York, went to medical school at Memorial University in St. John’s, Newfoundland, and pursued a residency in psychiatry at Maimonides Medical Center in Brooklyn, NY. Today, she practices individual and group psychotherapy in Toronto, Canada, where she leads creativity and empowerment workshops for women, and has led resiliency workshops for the medical residents of the University of Toronto.
This course is free – log in as a guest