This bundle pulls together 15 courses.
These are approved for a combined 22.75 HRCI & SHRM continuing education hours for one low discounted price. By bundling these courses, you save $145 (25% off)
All of these courses qualify as HRCI E-Learning programs and SHRM self-paced E-Learning.
Price if taken separately
Special Bundled Discount Price: $435
Length:22.75 hours to complete
Format: Instructor facilitated self study
Access information: Course access granted at the beginning of each week.
- Reality Based Decision Making – 1 hr – business
- Finding Meaning & Purpose in the workplace – 1 hr
- How to De-escalate Conflicts Using Science – 1 hour
- Why is change so hard – 1 hour
- Bridging the Generation Divide – 1.5 hours
- The Trouble With Personality Assessments 1 hour
- Workplace Bullying for HR professionals – 5 hours
- Why Conflict Management Doesn’t Work When the Problem is Bullying – 1 hour
- Ending Harassment & Retaliation in the Workplace – 1 hour
- Preventing Passive Aggressive People from Wreaking Havoc (1 hour)
- Why Humanistic Management (1 hour)
- Creating a Sexual Harassment Training that Actually Works (2 hours
- How to Humanistically Handle Bad Bullying Bosses (1.25 hours)
- Principles of Humanistic Leadership (2 hours)
- Humanistic Communication Strategies (1 hour)
22.75 hours for $435 ($19.12/credit hour)
Continuing Education Credit: 22.75 hours
All of the courses are approved for HRCI & SHRM credit/PDC. The program on Ending Harassment has been approved by the FL Bar for CLE. Additionally you can request a general certificate of completion if you would like to self certify this course for continuing education self study credit for CHRP, HRPA, IDC, ICF or CPLP credit. See our certifications page for more information.
22.75 credit hours
Money Back Guarantee
If you are unhappy with the course, or don’t pass the final exam, you may request your money back within 30 days