This bundle pulls together 10 courses for a total of 16 hours of content.
These are approved for 15 HRCI approved continuing education hours (14.5 hours SHRM) for one low discounted price. If you were to take all these programs separately, it would cost you $510. By bundling them, you save $75.
All of these courses qualify as HRCI E-Learning programs and SHRM self-paced E-Learning.
Bundle Discount Price: $435
Length:16 hours to complete
Format: Instructor facilitated self study
Access information: Course access granted at the beginning of each week.
- Reality Based Decision Making – 1 hr – business
- Finding Meaning & Purpose in the workplace – 1 hr
- How to De-escalate Conflicts Using Science – 1 hour
- Why is change so hard – 1 hour
- Bridging the Generation Divide – 1.5 hours
- The Trouble With Personality Assessments 1 hour
- Workplace Bullying for HR professionals – 6 hours (5 HRCI approved)
- Why Conflict Management Doesn’t Work When the Problem is Bullying – 1 hour
- Ending Harassment & Retaliation in the Workplace – 1 hour
- Building Rapport & Trust: Humanistic Selling – 1.5 hours (this is not SHRM approved)
16 hours for $435 ($27.19/hour)
Continuing Education Credit:15 hours
All of the courses are approved for HRCI credit. You can also receive a SHRM certificate on 9 of the courses. The program on Ending Harassment has been approved by the FL Bar for CLE. Additionally you can request a general certificate of completion if you would like to self certify this course for continuing education self study credit for CHRP, HRPA, IDC, ICF or CPLP credit. See our certifications page for more information.
HRCI Credit: 15 hours, SHRM credit: 14.5 hours, General Credit 16 hours
Money Back Guarantee
If you are unhappy with the course, or don’t pass the final exam, you may request your money back within 30 days